SEUL-Leaders: Re: SEUL: Team Lead (bill thanis joining leaders)

>Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but I was out of the city, and
>unable to get on the internet.

well, you're back.  excellent!

i'm dealing out the rest of the beginning system architecture docs this
weekend, and hoping to have stuff for everyone to do real soon.
check out the stuff i've been mailing recently (5 more to come, as i finish
them up...), and be thinking about which group you like best.  between
installer and ui, which you were interested in, it's pretty much up to you
to decide which you think you would do better.  let me know.

if you'll be around later today, get in touch with me to get cvs access....

-luka