Re: (?)

> It looks like somebody is trying to subscribe an internal redistribution
> list to seul-seg. We don't have a policy for this yet. We can either
> say "hey, we log everything on www.seul.org, go there instead of logging
> it yourself", or (better) we can just go ahead and subscribe them to
> seul-seg, and them remove them if they become a nuisance.

I think that for certain lists we should make it a policy to *not* allow
exploders onto the list.  Examples are seul-leaders and seul-seg.  The intent
of these two lists is to carefully define the scope of the information both
in and out, and an exploder means we can no longer control that.

As far as logging, I'm not sure how to deal with that.  Depends...

I go to work now...

TTYL,
    Omega

      Erik Walthinsen - SEUL Project infrastructure/system architecture
        __
       /  \           omega@sequent.com         Work: (503)578-5314
      |    | M E G A  omega@omegacs.net         Home: (503)281-4281
      _\  /_          psu12113@odin.cc.pdx.edu  Majoring in CS

       SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - creating a Linux distribution
     http://www.seul.org/            for the average home/office user

===
===