Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 21:25:02 -0500 (EST)
From: Jacques Gelinas <jack@solucorp.qc.ca>
To: linuxconf announce list <linuxconf-announce@solucorp.qc.ca>
Subject: Linuxconf and RedHat: Some important news

On december 3 and 4, I visited RedHat software. To goal of the meeting was
to evaluate the possibility/interest of adapting Linuxconf so it becomes
the system administration framework of future RedHat releases (which one,
time will tell).

This meeting went very well. After reviewing various aspect of Linuxconf,
we came out with a list of things that needed to be addressed so this
would be possible (which includes some work on both side). One thing was
clear: Both party were interested in making that a reality.

Jacques Gelinas (jacques@solucorp.qc.ca)
Linuxconf: The ultimate administration system for Linux.
see http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/linuxconf
new developments: remote GUI admin, multiple machines admin

------- End of Forwarded Message

      Erik Walthinsen - SEUL Project infrastructure/system architecture
        __
       /  \           omega@sequent.com         Work: (503)578-5314
      |    | M E G A  omega@omegacs.net         Home: (503)281-4281
      _\  /_          psu12113@odin.cc.pdx.edu  Majoring in CS

       SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - creating a Linux distribution
     http://www.seul.org/            for the average home/office user

===
===