Tasks

A few people have apparently been trying to get ahold of me via IRC.  That
doesn't usually work, for various reasons.  The best way to get ahold of me
if you have a question is via email.

Anyway, what can ppl be doing?  The main thing right now is gathering
together everything that ppl want on the website.  That includes FAQs,
decisions, reviews, exams, etc.  Once that is all gathered together, it can
be put on the site raw initially, then converted to sdoc as we have time.

So, if you have time, go through all the mail archives and find messages
that you think should go on the site, tell me what it is, and where it
should go.  E-mail me the whole thing in a tgz of a file per document and a
README with the meta-information.

I hope to send out information on sdoc-ifying stuff in a few hours.

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user

===
===