Re: FW: Domain fraud involving debian.com and debian.net domains

> Below is a posting from Bruce Perens concerning the problem.  Omega, get
> seul.com and seul.net registered asap. OR get the name seul trademarked ... it
> is actually rather simple.

Grabbing the names is not cheap.  I already put $100 into it on my own,
that's $200 more to register them.  That's money better spent on
development.

If someone knows how to trademark the name, then that person needs to get
cracking.  Marty, you might contact Bruce and see if he can point you in
the right direction.  This is falls under seul-pub.

We're small enough now that it's not an issue, but we should be prepared
for it.

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user

===
===