Re: List server problem?

> Ok.  I'm getting several copies of the same posts hours apart that are only
> addressed to me and 1 list.  I expect 2 copies of these but not 4 or more.

Are you referring specifically to messages sent by Ben Nolan?  He seems to
have a talent for sending messages 2 or three times.

If not, send arma both messages, with full headers, and he can see if
there's something else wrong.

TTYL,
    Omega

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user

===
===