Resignation as seul-distrib leader

I am in a difficult position and have to clear my plate of some things. It
is unfortunate that SEUL must be one of the things cleared.

I am soon to be a Daddy but it appears that the gestation of the little
grepper is going to be a difficult one and I am going to be playing single
parent for the existing progeny in addition to caring for a significant
other with medical problems.

I will continue to follow the lists to the extent that I can but will be
unable to commit to projects or deadlines because in addition to all of
this I am a sysadmin with a consulting company and still have considerable
work and research to do in addition to the above mentioned requirements of
my time. The bills still have to get paid and any additional time that I
have is going to be poured into my personal situation.

Godspeed on your project, I hope you will all understand my reason for
having to bow out but there is a 7 year-old here and I am going to have to
make up for the attention and care that his mother had been providing the
bulk of.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org

===