Re: Proposal

> I'm afraid that I'm ready to give up on much productive work coming out
> of the SEUL organization. However, there probably are some talented people
> here who can do real work, and perhaps I can provide them a way to do so.
>
> If there are any programmers in the SEUL project who have concrete
> tasks they want to do, and can use the support of a _working_ organization,

I was the one who broke with SEUL but not with that cold cruelty you
are using in your message.  Frankly about speed of development it took
more then three years to the Debian people to build a distrib.  Allow
me before I gap in awe to remember a finish student who in nine months
wrote a multitasking kernel with VM, ported the software needed to use
it and that using cross-compiling.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

The worthy man is the one who would drink muddy water if such were the
water of truth.

===
===