proposal of a Swedish programmer

I'd like to propose Magnus Lyckå  (he's on the seul-project list) as
part of some coding subproject or something  you  could  offer  him.

I've  had  a  few e-mail contacts with him and visited his home-page
(today).  The guy is a programmer and seems (at least to me) to know
a bunch about LinUX.  He develops data base stuff.

I believe Magnus could be of help for the development of SEUL.  This
proposal is an initiative of mine and I have not consulted  anything
with  him.   I  have  followed  his  traffic  in seul-project and he
appears to be very  serious  and straightforward.  Just mentioned he
could contribute with something to SEUL.  Perhaps, if  there's  some
interest, en e-mail from some of the Senior coders will do.

Cheers,

    APS

ÜEUL-Leaders list, seul-leaders-request@seul.org
==