RE: FADE - GTK - GNOME

Þann 26-Jan-98 skrifar Rick Jones:

> -------------------- snip ----------------
>
> This looks promissing to me.  I haven't dug any deeper into his site yet
> but it sounds as if he's possibly going to have useable tools for us
> before gnome does.
>
> Comments?

  Well, I read his comments on GNOME and for what I've seen... have to agree,
at leat partly.

  I've downloaded his wxGTK, and am trying to compile it and wxWindows 1.68,
and wxxt 1.66d...

P.S.
  Please notice, since I'm of DANISH origin, that my name is 'Hansen' and not
'Hanson' ;-)

Orn Einar Hansen                         oe.hansen@oehansen.pp.se
                                          oehansen@daimi.aau.dk
                                        voice+fax; +46 035 217194