Re: Comments please

It seems like most of the document is talking about Debian not SEUL.  Is
this stuff in the right place?  I think having strong links with debian
is good, but I'm not sure I see enough room for our own customization.

I see no room for archiving old versions of SEUL.  This notion comes up
because I'm having trouble finding rpm that don't require glibc.  I've
had too much trouble with glibc.

Maybe we could give our documents a "look" that reinforces the "feel" of
a finished product when we add them to the SEUL web site.

Regards,

===
===