Re: a question

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, Aldo Solari [APS] wrote:

> I wonder whether it'd be OK, IYO, if I go to the Debian user list to
> gather info for SEUL/SEG ...   Those  of you who've contact with the
> Debian 'cavallry', perhaps, could first ask if it's OK.

Sure but be prepared for the snowballs :)

I think it is a great idea.  I posted an article in a couple of groups and
have some responses.  My polling was intended for people that were looking
at linux but were yet to install it.  Only getting about a dozen
there is a clear thread in the responses.

> What I want to obtain is further  info  from  users  concerning  the
> difficulties  they  encountered when they installed, say, Debian 1.3
> for the first time.

Sure.  How about Slackware users too?

> Perhaps,   we   could    suggest/arrange    an   add-on   on   their
> Welcome-2-Debian User's list and have both  good  use  of  the  feed
> back.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org

===