stampede project (fwd)

------- Forwarded Message
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 00:19:17 -0500
From: Gregory Bell <winston@atlantic.net>
To: seul-leaders@seul.org
Subject: Something you might want to look at

While I was bopping around the net tonight I ran across a linux project
called Stampede.
Apparently this project is to create a linux distro for pentium class
machines.  Anyway
the people at stampede must have faced many of the problems that are
being discussed
/decided for SEUL.  You might want to look into it.
The address for stampede is http:/./www.stampede.org

    Greg

------- End of Forwarded Message

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user

===
===