SEUL-Leaders: paying for the domain

I called in and put the $100 on my card as soon as I got the e-mail
invoice.  If you are willing/able to contribute, plz send to:

Erik Walthinsen
2926 N.E. 58th
Porltland, OR  97213-3354

Dunno what would be the best form for this...  Check would do, MO would
work, cache, er, cash would be somewhat unsafe unless you shield it
carefully...

TIA,
   Omega

        Erik Walthinsen - Programmer, webmaster, 3D artist, etc.   __
 /  \           omega@sequent.com         Work: (503)578-5314    / /  \
|    | M E G A  omega@aracnet.com         Home: (503)281-4281   / / /\ \
_\  /_          psu12113@odin.cc.pdx.edu  Majoring in CS       / / /\ \ \
Omega Station: http://www.aracnet.com/~omega/                /________\ \ \