Fwd: I'm back...

(Micah sent this last night, but it bounced. As for recent developments,
I believe Luka and Kai were working on lists of applications that might
be appropriate for seul.)

Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 22:18:48 -0800
From: Micah Yoder <lyoder@cyberis.net>
To: seul-leaders@seul.org
Subject: I'm back...

Well, I just got back from two and a half VERY interesting weeks in
Venezuela, which included viewing the total solar eclipse, sitting on
the beach, flying over Angel Falls, hiking and mule riding in the Andes,
fishing for piranha, and a safari in the plains..........

And before that, I was quite busy with a Perl program I had to get done
for a ticket selling application.  Which explains why I've been pretty
quiet here lately.  :-)

I have all the SEUL messages in my Inbox and am browsing them, but I'm
sure not gonna be able to read it all....

I'm now trying to figure out what sort of hacking will be best crammed
into my free time.  I want to get working on a Linux app and possibly
guide others as the leader of seul-dev-apps.  Any recent developments I
should be aware of?

Later!
Micah
- --
"win95 n. 32 bit extensions for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally
coded for a 4 bit microprocessor by a 2 bit
company that can't handle 1 bit of competition."

===
===