Re: real time definition

> I don know whether the  machine  which distributes the mail messages
> is OK by now.  In negative case, please,  accept  my  apologies  for

Mail is still handled by belegost.  test.seul.org is independent, being used
for prototyping.  The only thing that's dead right now is cran, thus we're
without CVS for now.

Keep the mail flowing... :)

TTYL,
    Omega

      Erik Walthinsen - SEUL Project infrastructure/system architecture
        __
       /  \           omega@sequent.com         Work: (503)578-5314
      |    | M E G A  omega@omegacs.net         Home: (503)281-4281
      _\  /_          psu12113@odin.cc.pdx.edu  Majoring in CS

       SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - creating a Linux distribution
     http://www.seul.org/            for the average home/office user

===
SEUL-Leaders list, seul-leaders-request@seul.mit.edu
===