Back again

Hey there. Quick message. Sorry for the absence. I emailed
a notification before I took off but the bloody service
provider had email problems which they didn't resolve for a
week (very slow. I gotta switch providers sometime.)

Anyway I was away for a week in there and then the past five
days have been sick and mostly staring at the bottom of
my toilet.

Sorry, that was just gross.

Anyway. I am back now and expect to have a new version of the
help stuff for the weekend that I can show, and will also
be able to set the code up in cvs soon.

Later.

Ken Duck
===