Re: SEUL: TurboLinux

On 15 Aug 1997 jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

>Debian 1.2 or 1.3?  It would be great if someone posted a report about
>1.3 with a slant about how user friendly it is, not about how great it
>is.

I use Debian 1.3, and the main advantage of debian over others is that it
will detect if there is a conflict in a package, it wont install packages
that depend on another package, so you just have to install the package it
requires and it all just fits together, but it is hard to select packages
first time, and putting 6-7 floppies in the drive, just for the
installation, does tend to make it a little more difficult, but overall I
find it better than RedHat, but thats just me...

"When all of your wishes are granted,
many of your dreams will be destroyed",
Man That You Fear - Marilyn Manson

mabs@netdig.com.au