RE: SEUL: TurboLinux

I think that's a good, intelligent approach to take with our users.
Yeah, they may not be CS majors, but why should they be to not be
considered reasonably smart.  I always wanted to write a new book
entitled something like: "Linux for smart folk who just don't happen to
know alot about computers" instead of the consecending "Windows for
dummies"

But I digress... sorry

Larry

Larry Pisani