Re: SEUL: TurboLinux

Jean Francois Martinez writes:
> That means only than with Debian you get the buggy Enlightenment-DR-0.9
> by the time the author releases the much fixed 0.11 in RPM form.

No, it means that the Debian maintainer works with the upstream maintainer
to make sure that his package contains the most up-to-date stable release,
rather than just packing up the "newest and greatest" bugs and all.  New
releases are often buggier than the ones they supercede.  This is
especially true of beta software such as Enlightenment.