SEUL: Package reviews

> Omega, great work on the web site.
Thanx!

> I'm thinking about reviewing TkDesk as a file manager.
I took a look at it...  It looks pretty good.  I didn't have more than a few
minutes of exposure, but it looks fairly mature, and there are pieces that
look especially useful, like the filemanager.

> Is there a link on the web- site to the review format?  It might be
> encouraging for others to write up reviews as well. Also it may be a good
> place to link to the reviews.
Good idea.  Tomorrow morning when I'm awake (vs. right now) I'll figure out
where to put that and get it online.  There are also a couple pieces that are
under development, namely the sdoc->html parser, that are almost ready (so
I'm told) and will allow work to proceed at full tilt.

Remember everyone: review stuff, write it up, send me the data!!!

TIA,
   Omega

        Erik Walthinsen - Webmaster and infrastructure for SEUL    __
 /  \           omega@sequent.com         Work: (503)578-5314    / /  \
|    | M E G A  omega@aracnet.com         Home: (503)281-4281   / / /\ \
_\  /_          psu12113@odin.cc.pdx.edu  Majoring in CS       / / /\ \ \
SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - creating a Linux distribution  /________\ \ \