Re: SEUL: Documentation: info & postscript

On Sat, 9 Aug 1997, Micah Yoder wrote:

> So my main question for this is:  Is there any way to get GCC/GDB docs
> in ASCII or HTML so I can browse them using mc or lynx?  If not, is
> there a way to convert them?  I have done some searches on this without
> much success.

Welp, IMHO, info is the most assinine and idiotic program I've ever used.
A top priority has to be to make a replacement for info.

> What do you all do with PostScript?  Print it, or is there a better
> viewing utility?  Or better yet, a way to convert it to ASCII or HTML?

I use ghostview, but, then again I do run X in 1024x768 all the time...  I
have a ps2ascii converter, but it works VERY poorly.  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
		   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
Stationary Engineer: A person who spends seven years learning how to boil water.