Re: SEUL: gui toolkits

On 9 Aug 1997 jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

> 2) The goal of SEUL is NOT developping a GUI builder and it has more
> urgent needs.

There isn't even an installer for SEUL yet, so the point of GUI
development(ala VB) is moot.  We are not writing software, we are creating
a distribution, any software we code will(for all intents and purposes)
work ONLY under SEUL.  RAD software is completely out of the scope of this
project.  We need to work on SEUL itself, get it to install, etc., let
someone else bother with RAD stuff.  Maybe their'll be some really good
peices of RAD software by the time we're done, then it can be included in
one of the distributions.  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
		   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
    The mouse with a single hole is quickly caught by the cat