Re: SEUL: Getting somewhere

Hi all. I must say I wholeheartedly agree with Magnus'
straight-to-the-point, rock-solid practical view on getting things
done:

Setting up a release quite soon, recycling code, using RPM tech and
other GPLed stuff and having a NeXT kind of GUI approach may be part
of the great strength of this system.

Moreover, as soon as SEUL comes out, more programers and other
volunteers may get involved, there'll be feed back from the
scientific community (at least the fish research community) and the
whole of the project will start rolling for sure.

Cheers,

	APS

On 10 Aug 97,  Magnus Lycka <seul-project@seul.org>  wrote:

> In order to succeed it's important that the focus is set on

----
Aldo-Pier Solari <solaris@searn.sunet.se>, Fish.Res.Gr./ULP
Home: http://segate.sunet.se/fish-ecology/aps/index.html
Oath:          'I will not fail those with whom I serve'
----