SEUL: I'm back...

Sorry for being silent for so many months, but somehow I got unsubscribed
from the list.  Thanks to Omega, I'm back!  I'm not planning on doing
anything except keeping my ears open and making commnets for now...

As I said before, you guys might want to check out e-Linux (I'll have to
check to see if they have a list archive that I can give you the URL for.)
Their web page is at http://thunder.dorm.duke.edu/kde/ .  Check it out.
If push comes to shove, I've got most of the recent email from the list
in a mailbox-format gz file.

Loren