Re: SEUL: New stuff

Send me a copy of the bounce message to grep@shorelink.com

That WILL bounce if a mailer does not understand MX records. If you are
trying to send to the A record, it will not work.

Also, I am flooding here again.  Woman and child are evacuated and I just
got a call that they have the truck stalled with water in the engine. I am
not going to get a lot done this weekend.

On Sat, 7 Feb 1998, William Merriam wrote:

> At 01:05 PM 2/7/98 -0800, George Bonser wrote:
>
> >Ok ,I fixed it.  I hade it in /pub/devel and I have just moved.
>
> Thanks.  By the way, I have had mail bounce from <grep@oriole.sbay.org>,
> which is the default return address that my mail client is choosing.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org