SEUL: Installation script

Hello,

I have been working on a new installation script for debian.
	It is at VERY alpha stage but will not crash your hard disk. These
scripts are designed as an installation program to be run after you have
installed the 7 base floppies of debian.  Unforuntatly, at this time, you
will also have to install apache and lynx before running these scripts.

I hope that seul might be the right project for this.
As an alpha project, it does not correctly install itself yet.
(Note: there is a little bit of a problems with what should be the
correct directories for the files. )

Current location:
ftp://ftp.shorelink.com/pub/seul/dev/winstall.tar

This includes 3 man file:
	index.html     - should be available from your apache server
	winstall.pl    - place in apache's cgi-bin directory
	webdo          - run as root in different window after telling
			 system to install project.

I hope that you might take a look at it and consider it for seul.

--
Matthew Hirsch
Email: mph@dorsai.dorsai.org