SEUL: FIPS

One issue that I saw people were writting about in the installation
was about dealing with a front end to fips.
	This may sound like a pain but I think that it makes sense.

The linux community should port FIPS to linux.

WHAT!?!?!?  WHY?
	hink that having FIPS run as part of the linux installation
right before fdisk would make things look much more seamless
and installation is very simple for people.  Here are 5 floppy disks.
just boot of the first floppy.  And it just runs.

--
Matthew Hirsch
Email: mph@dorsai.org            	Sat Nav: 40 46'deg N 73 59' deg W