RE: SEUL: ee bug : core dumps.

What distribution of Linux are you using?

How are you quitting?

I am using ee-126.1.89 without problems on Debian 2.0 with libc6-2.0.7pre1

Open ee, type "This is a test".  hit <esc> to pop up the menu, select a (leave
editor) select b (no save).  No core dumps here.

On 17-Feb-98 Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

> Hi. The version of ee I am using dumps core after you quit without saving
> on my machine. Very repeatable error. It's a 'benevolent' flaw, but a bug
> nonetheless. I'll try and grab another version and see how it works.
>
> -- Donovan

> Donovan Rebbechi, Lord of the Elves,
> Dept of Mathematics, Rutgers University Newark
>
> Visit my webpage: http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org