Re: SEUL: Please move discussions

Erik Walthinsen wrote:

> seul-project is getting absolutely hammered.  The majority of the
> discussions taking place belong on the seul-dev-* lists.  In order to keep
> belegost, arma, and all the list subscribers sane, please move as many
> threads as make sense off into their respective seul-dev-* lists.
[...]

That would be cool.  Another annoyance is that I got
2 copies of almost every mail.  It would be great not
to cross-post on a regular basis !

Another suggestion:
Avoid exessive quoting.  Only quote sections of
direct relevance.  Use [...], [snip], [<topic summary>]
instead, please.  There have been some (long !) emails
lately consisting of >95% quoted text !

Last point:
Try not to send mails to the list AND to people who
you know are on the list, please.

kai