SEUL: Text editors.

Hi. I finally got around to trying out the XView clients editor. I wasn't
that blown away, I prefer the ones that we have. The main flaws: first,
openlook makes heavy use of the right mouse button. For example, the
pulldown menus go down when you click the _RIGHT_ button, not the left.
There are no key bindings listed on the menu. I guess the nice thing about
it has word-wrap which works just beautifully, but unfortunately, the UI
is unlikely to be terribly easy for windows users. Also, I still can't
work out how to close the darn thing.

No, I don't regard it as intuitive at all (and besides, the XView stuff is
ugly... ) but anyway, I'll put it on my editors page with screen-shots and
all. But I think we'd be better served with another choice.

-- Donovan