Re: SEUL: Free Enough?

George Bonser wrote:
> I think it was long decided that KDE is not going to be the default desktop.

I am well aware of this fact.  This is precisely why I chose KDE as my
example.  The rules of SEUL are plain and simple.  They are very close
to the rules of Debian ( if not the same ).  Just because it is good and
smooth doesn't make it appropriate.  That is the LAW.
My suggestion is that someone link up Netscape and RedHat and try to
produce a kill-all Commercial Linux.
--
"Through the firewall, out the router, down the T1, across the
backbone, bounced from satellite, Nothing but net."