SEUL: I am *not* giving up

Bruce may have given up on SEUL, but I *refuse* to.

In the last 6 hours several people have pointed out areas where SEUL isn't
working.  But every one of those people, Bruce included, has had the
(childish IMO) knee-jerk reaction of jumping ship.

There are things wrong with this project, and I intend to fix them.  I need
two or three dedicated people with enough time on their hands to help me.
If no one steps forward, I will simply do my best to fix them myself.

The goals of this project are far too important to abandon simply because
two people don't like how things are operating and are unwilling to help
fix it.  If Debian does not want to help us, that's their loss.

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user