SEUL: Re: Volunteers

> I assumed that project assignments would happen within the new mailing
> lists you created.

For actual SEUL development, yes.  However, I need people to develop
things for our two servers NOW, else we cannot continue with SEUL
development itself.

Please, people, I am very serious here.  We have a chicken/egg problem.
Without developer services we can't develop SEUL, but it seems that every
one wants to jump right into SEUL development without the services in
place.  Canna do it, capt'n!

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user