Re: SEUL: Common SEUL/e-linux tools needed

> The config file that I speak of would be the product of one of us, or
> (eventually) the developer, reading through all the docs and extracting all
> the compile-time, startup-time, and run-time options for the program in
> question, and translating them into a form that can be easily automated in
> our GUI config tool... this format would have to be QUITE FLEXIBLE.

Debian is planning to use COAS to do this. See http://www.coas.org/ .
Essentially, configuration could be done ahead-of-time, and the packages
would read the configuration data from COAS at install time and install
non-interactively.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Balance the U.S. budget! - NO tax cuts until the deficit's gone.