SEUL: Distribution of applications

I might be stating the obvious here, but when you buy MS-Office (not
that I have), you don't recieve several hundred megabytes of source
code.

 I have nothing against source code being distributed for free, but
shouldn't the seul project be encouraging apps to have a pre-compiled
version that can be configured (for most purposes) from a config file
instead of having to recompile. I personally would like to just be able
to download a ready-to-go compiled version of applications.

Later,
Ben

/* i.don't.use.linux.lots.please.don't.flame.me.=] */