Re: SEUL: What's the diff to SEUL ?

Note, this is what is available in the current stable release, I have a
system running the 2.0 pre-Alpha (my words) but I do not have access to it
right now to see if new choices have been added.

Debian has more packages than any other distribution. The only reason
qmail is not packaged with Debian is that the author will not allow it
AFAIK.

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998, George Bonser wrote:

> > Nice!  What about database servers?  PostgreSQL, mySQL?  TTYL!
>
> Postgres95 and miniSQL
>

> George Bonser
> If NT is the answer, you didn't understand the question. (NOTE: Stolen sig)
> http://www.debian.org
> Debian/GNU Linux ... the maintainable operating system.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org