SEUL: Suggestion and an offer

Fist of all, you might want to familliarize yourself with the layout of
Debian in its FTP directory.

Have a look at:

ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/stable/binary-i386

Look at the Packages file.  That carries the dependancy information that
dselect uses to inform you at select time.

Look in the subsections.

OFFER:

I am a unix sysadmin so my hours can often be long but I can donate 1-2
hours per day and a couple of extra intel boxes I have for testing things.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org