Re: SEUL: Re: SEUL distribution?

George Bonser wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Jan 1998, Rick Jones wrote:
>
> I thinksome kind of "include" syntax in debian menus would be great. THis
> would allow a ~/menu file to contain something like:
>
> +/usr/lib/menu/debmenus
> +/etc/menu/menus-local
> mymenustuff
>
> That way, debian menus and system menus could be included and changes
> picked up as they are made.

George:

	This would be a good "quick-fix" to the problem.  It wouldn't allow a
user to configure their menus the way they want them, though.  I would
like to see them appear under something like "main/Updated/local
/main/Updated/Debian" with an option to add them to a section of the
users menu or remove them all together.  After all, programs like
trafshow, I believe, are in the system-wide menu but only root can use
them.  As a user I would want to get rid of that clutter from my menu.
But I'm a picky SOB too =)