Re: SEUL: Re: What's the diff to SEUL ?

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998, Kai Wetzel wrote:

> I don't know.  I havn't used one in Linux.  As at least
> one of the desktop projects besides KDE is writing a new
> one it seems that IRC clients are one arbitrary example
> of which apps desktop projects are writing.

BitchX and Zircon are two GUI  IRC clients.  I have used Zircon, it works.
Forget you ever saw the letters KDE. KDE can not be the default desktpop
as long as it relies on Qt and the KDE people have no interest in changing
it.

> > Ok, so far the free spreadsheets suck.
>
> Hmm, I don't use a spreadsheet but I remember I tried
> Excel once, and it was by far the nicest Microsoft app
> I've seen ;O)

Excel is not free nor is it available for Linux.;  I said (or MENT to say)
that the free Linux spreadsheets suck.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org