Re: SEUL: Re: What's the diff to SEUL ? (fwd)

On Sun, 18 Jan 1998, Rick Jones wrote:

> Not entirely true.  Win 3x has a registry.  I don't know how much data
> was actually put in it compared to Win 95 but I know it was put there in
> preparation for phasing out ini files.  Some win 3x programs actually
> used it just like in Win 95.  I still have my 3x flops (5.25 LOL).  If I
> can find a 5.25 drive in my computer boneyard here I'll see if I can
> find it to check the format against Win 95.

I haven't upgraded to Win95 yet, I still have 3.11

No, the Registration under 3.1 is nothing.
It is for associating files with apps, and used with OLE.

So we can't use that.

Tim.

---
Debian/GNU Linux... the maintainable operating system. http://www.debian.org