Re: SEUL: Re: SEUL distribution?

Last I heard, SEUL _will_ base on Debian. E-Linux was having a vote on which
distribution to use, and I asked them to remove Debian from consideration
because we can't offer a project with non-free core components the same sort
of cooperation we are giving to SEUL. They can still derive from Debian
if they wish, within the terms of our license, just no special service.

Frankly, we have yet to see if any of these groups can make the system any
easier than we can on our own. So, we chose the one with the best policies
to work with.

	Thanks

	Bruce