Re: SEUL: Mail got bounced: Here are a few msgs that didn't get through...

Paul Anderson wrote:

> BTW, why don't you get started on writing an office suite for Linux?  I
> would, but I've got WAAY to much on my plate right now...  Do you know C?

Did anyone see my message in seul-dev-apps?  No one replied.

I laid out my original ideas for an office suite.  It is kind of
elaborate - I don't want a dinky little set of programs.  I want
something that's well designed and EXTREMELY extendable.  We should
spend 4 months talking about the basic object structure before one line
of code is written.  :-)

Starting to think about registering freeoffice.org,
Micah

--
"win95 n. 32 bit extensions for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally