Re: SEUL: Mail got bounced: Here are a few msgs that didn't get through...

George Bonser wrote:

> > Read it.
>
> I HAVE read it.  Several times.  It is, in my opinion, vague. Their FAQ
> says a lot of things that are not in the license ... they should put it in
> the license.
>
> We can not rely on what is in the FAQ or on teh web page.  When you go to
> court, the only thing that counts is the license.

I didn't think it was that vauge.  You can use the free license if
you're developing software under the GPL.  What more needs to be said?

And if we *did* go to court, I think the FAQ would be at least *some*
evidence.  If nothing else we could point out that they were being
deliberately misleading.  But I don't think that's the case.

--
"win95 n. 32 bit extensions for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally