Re: SEUL: Project Status (0724)

lpisani@modemmedia.com wrote:
>A 2 hr daily meeting is a bit much for me, but again, I'd like to get
>involved from the End-User applications end.

excellent!  we don't have anyone working much on that area yet, though
many have expressed interest in it.

if anyone would like to lead or work in the app-dev group, at least to
start things out, just email cl@txcc.net.

don't worry about exact times too much for now.  what matters
most at this point is that you care about the stuff you'll be working on,
and at least have _some_ free time for working on seul, on your own schedule.

-luka, seul dev leader