SEUL: Mailing list archives

Loren Osborn spake thusly:

> Also, repeating Jean's concern, why is the mailing list archive so out of date
> ??  I've been on majordormo list serves b4, and many had automatic real-time
> web page archives.  Can we do something like that??? (I've even seen sorted by
> Author/Subject/Date/thread)...Just my 2 cents.

The archives are supposed to be fed by mail.txcc.net to www.seul.org for
archival, but that isn't happening for some reason.  I am working with Cyber
to find the problem and fix it.

In the meantime: use *** http://cvs.seul.org/~seul/archives/seul-project/ ***

This is one of my highest priorities, don't worry...

        Erik Walthinsen - Webmaster and infrastructure for SEUL    __
 /  \           omega@sequent.com         Work: (503)578-5314    / /  \
|    | M E G A  omega@aracnet.com         Home: (503)281-4281   / / /\ \
_\  /_          psu12113@odin.cc.pdx.edu  Majoring in CS       / / /\ \ \
SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - creating a Linux distribution  /________\ \ \