Re: SEUL: gui toolkits

Check http://nis.acs.uci.edu/~strombrg/misc_software.html#gui
and http://SAL.KachinaTech.COM/F/5/

> I reccommend we try to stay away from OpenLook type stuff (but given that this
> is a product for end-users, and the OL interface is confusing to many, that's
> sort of a given)

Absolute nonsense.

If there's a reason to avoid openlook, it's that sun abandoned it, and
that it isn't amazingly portable (tho it's been ported to linux, at
least on intel).

I believe I recall there was a study done in which people found greater
satisfaction using openlook than motif.