Re: SEUL: New Test

On 23 Jul 1997 jghasler@win.bright.net wrote:

> Why?  There is nothing about UUCP that requires special compilation of
> sendmail.  I used standard sendmail with UUCP for years.  I don't think we
> need to support UUCP in the default home user configuration, though.

The sendmail that comes with RedHat comes precompiled to use DNS.  I use
UUCP here, and I had to install the sendmail sources and recompile it to
not use the DNS.  If I didn't compile it to not use DNS, it'd never
deliver the mail trying to look up geeky1.  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
		   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
      A liar isn't believed even when he speaks the truth.