Re: SEUL: New Test

Paul Anderson writes:
> If I didn't compile it to not use DNS, it'd never deliver the mail trying
> to look up geeky1.

That sure sounds like a configuration problem to me.  There is no reason
why sendmail should be trying to do a DNS lookup on your hostname.  I used
the sendmail binary supplied with BSDI to dial up uunet for several years
from a standalone machine.

And that is why I do not recommend sendmail for seul: sendmail.cf is the
ultimate in incomprehensible configuration files.  Using the m4 macros
helps, but not enough.
jghasler@win.bright.net    Do with it what you will.