SEUL: Party in a Box

Hi again,

I have a few thoughts on the naming of this thing.  I hope we were going
to choose another, more "user friendly" name before releasing it.  SEUL
is fine for us to use as a project description, but it's not going to
fly in the market.  For one, it has a slightly evil sounding overtone to
it (though maybe that's just me!), and at best it would be another
techno-acronym that no one wants to remember.

Someone (sarcastically?) mentioned that we should call the kernel
compiling procedure Party in a Box.

Perhaps that would make a good name for the *entire distribution*???

What do you think???  Stupid maybe, but it would grab attention!